Welder Fabricator openings at an award winning organisation, offering job security in these uncertain times.
Supplying in to key industries with government funded contracts.
For the right Welder Fabricator there are permanent opportunities on regular days.
Structured training and development plans.
Doubling their manufacturing facility in the first five years of trading and boasting over 50 years' experience in their specialist industry the successful Welder Fabricator would be joining a thriving business.
The Welder Fabricator duties:
- Read detailed engineering drawings
- MIG welding - up to 20mm thickness
- Operating fabricating machinery
- Dressing of weld
Welder Fabricator skill set:
Ideally, to be successful in this role you will have experience in a mid-heavy fabrication environment, working in but not restricted to the structural sector.
You will be a competent welder fabricator capable of MIG welding various materials to a thickness up to 20mm
- MIG Welding
- Read Drawings
- Preferably a structural background but not a necessity
- Apprentice trained or equivalent time served Welder Fabricator
In return you will be offered:
- £12 per hour on days
- 39 hours per week, plus overtime and enhanced rate
- Days-Monday- Friday
This is a temp to perm Welder Fabricator opportunity based in the Wakefield area.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- CNC Operator
- Tig Welder
- TIG Welder fabricator
- Semi-Skilled Auto Electrician
- Field Service Engineer
- Factory / Manufacturing Manager
- CNC Operator
- Maintenance Engineer
- TIG Welder Fabricator
- Electrical PLC Controls Engineer
- Semi Skilled Joiner
- Joiner - Modular
- Assembly Fitter
- Mechanical Assemblers