Teaching Assistant - Warrington
Are you a qualified Teaching Assistant?
Do you have a passion for working with young people in the area?
Would you be open to considering a long-term, potentially permanent position?
If so, we want to speak to you.
Integra People's successful Education division have been asked to source a Teaching Assistant to work with a challenging young person on a 1:1 basis within a mainstream Primary School.
This position would suit a Teaching Assistant who has worked on a 1:1 basis previously, or worked within an SEN setting.
The role itself is initially on a 'temporary' but long-term basis but would turn into a permanent post for the right applicant.
- Working on a 1:1 basis with a challenging young person.
- Keeping the student on-task and supporting them with their work.
- Setting standards for other students in the vicinity.
- Long-term work which may lead to a permanent post.
- Good rates of daily pay.
- Supportive colleagues such as Teachers and Senior Leadership Team.
- A Teaching Assistant qualification and experience is essential.
- A DBS certificate (or be willing to apply for one).
- Team Teach qualification is beneficial but not essential.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.
More Jobs from Integra
- Nursery Assistant - Permanent
- Music and Drama Teacher
- Packing Operative
- School Cleaner - Windle
- School Cleaner - Rainhill
- School Cleaner - Sutton
- School Cleaner - Thatto Heath
- School Cleaner - St Helens
- School Cleaner - West Park
- School Cleaner - Blackbrook
- School Cleaner - Bold
- School Cleaner - Earlstown
- School Cleaner - Eccleston
- School Cleaner - Haydock
- School Cleaner - Parr
- School Cleaner - Newton
- School Cleaner - Moss Bank
- School Cleaner - Rainford
- Secondary Teaching Assistant
- Nursery Nurse