Support Worker - No Sleep Ins!
Do you love working with people with learning disabilities? Do you want to work in a shift pattern WITHOUT sleep ins? Do you want to work for a growing and person centred organisation? Apply here!
I am looking to recruit Support Workers who live in or can commute to Reading for a fantastic residential home and day service specifically for 14 adults with Autism.
My client is one of the UK's most prestigious charities for people with disabilities.
On offer as a Support Worker, you will receive the following benefits
- Pay rate of £9.22 an hour for weekday shifts
- Weekend and Bank Holiday pay of £10.22
- Full time 36.5 hours a week
- Day Only Shifts (7am - 2.30pm or 2.30pm - 10pm)
- Leading charitable employer in the social care sector
- 33 days Annual Leave
- Clear career progression into Senior Support Worker
To be considered for this role, you must have the following
- Experience in working with adults with learning disabilities or within adult social care
- Genuine passion and commitment to working with learning disabilities
- Availability to work a variety of shifts including mornings, evenings, weekends and nights
- Full Driving License is desirable
My client is a leading specialist provider of residential and community services for adults with learning disabilities and autism.
With services based across Hampshire, my client is an extremely exciting company to work for.
If your current employer can't offer you excellent in house training, career development and you want to work for a family run company, send me your CV now to book your interview!
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Assessment Team
- Support Worker - Adult Day Centre
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work Team
- Senior Practitioner - Assessment Team
- SEN Trainee Teacher - Autism
- Specialist Social Worker - Reviews Project (Remote Working)
- Deputy Manager - Learning & Physical Disabilities
- Support Worker - Brain Injury
- Support Worker - No experience needed!
- Senior Residential Support Worker - Children's Home
- Residential Support Worker - Full training provided
- Residential Support Worker - Full Training Provided
- Practice Manager - Independent Fostering Agency
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Bedfordshire
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Cambridgeshire
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Buckinghamshire
- Child Social Worker
- Child Social Worker
- Adult Social Worker