Mobile Plant Fitter - Middlesex
You will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle equipment maintenance to include hydraulic, electrical and mechanical service and repair.
General duties include correction of running defects, diagnostics, electrical and hydraulic repairs.
Plant Fitter Essential Requirements:
The successful applicant MUST have have a strong background in either Plant / RCV / HGV servicing and repair.
TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED BY MY CLIENT ON THEIR PRODUCT
Plant Fitter Desirable requirements:
It would be beneficial but not essential if the successful applicant had the following skills and attributes: Previous experience as a service engineer on RCV's, qualifications in electronics and hydraulics, qualifications in chassis repair and maintenance.
, £30k - £32k basic
, Lots of overtime opportunities
Travel Time Paid
For further vacancies please visit our website.
Hammondrecruitment or contact me on email@example.com
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality.
The Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment
- NVQ 3 Lift Engineer - Wiltshire
- Fire Suppression Sales/operations Manager - North West
- Part Time Generator Engineer - Preston
- Batteries and Chargers Engineer - Belfast
- Gym Equipment Service Engineer - Middlesex
- Stairlift Engineer - Hampshire - £25,000
- Asbestos Surveyor - Liverpool
- Service Coordinator - Braintree
- Service Coordinator - Essex - £20,000
- Batteries and Chargers Engineer - Taunton
- Internal Valve Sales - Tewkesbury
- Gym Equipment Service Engineer - Worcestershire
- Pest Control Technician - Leicester- £20,000-£25,000
- Qualified Fire Extinguisher Technician - South London
- Retail/Commercial Refrigeration Engineer – Devon
- Fire Extinguisher Engineer - Surrey
- Fire Alarm Engineer – Hertfordshire
- Domestic Gas Breakdown Engineer - South London
- Automatic Gates Engineer - Scotland ( Central Belt )
- Automatic Gates Service Engineer – Berkshire