Operational Recruitment Officer - Workington, Cumbria
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 p.a.
dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client is an Ofsted 'Outstanding' training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality training.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operational Recruitment Officer to join our Client's Head Office in Workington, supporting the apprentice recruitment process from start to finish.
* Supporting the apprentice recruitment process.
* Liaising with employers regarding their recruitment requirements and providing a full recruitment service.
* Maintain a good relationship with candidates throughout the recruitment process, including carrying out one to one meetings to prepare them for interviews.
* Developing and delivering induction activities.
* To assist the team in the day-to-day operation of the department, including taking on additional duties as necessary to ensure the smooth running of the department.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
* Full UK driving license.
* High level of confidentiality and integrity.
* Proven experience in recruitment practices e.g.
* Good administration skills, attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbally.
* Proven ability to multi-task in a busy working environment.
* Proficient at Microsoft (Office/Word/Excel).
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- General Waterside Manager
- Senior Surveyor / Employer?s Agent
- Teacher of Computing Science
- Senior Technical Lead - ICT
- Business Analyst Team Lead
- BI Manager : National Charity
- Vehicle Technician
- Finance Manager
- Solicitor : Court of protection (Health and welfare)
- PDI Prep Technician
- Senior Technician
- National Data and Analysis Manager
- Deputy Manager and Service User Care Manager
- Mid-Senior Level Motion Graphics Designer
- Condition Monitoring Analyst (Entry Level)
- Backend Engineer - Golang