Head of Technology
Head of Technology- Vibrant Medical Communications Agency - London - Up to £55k
This passionate, fast-paced agency work across a range of medical education projects, these include webinars, digital events, videos and marketing materials to educate healthcare professionals about pharmaceutical advancements.
- They have a close-knit team who work hard but get on really well.
- Work with many top pharmaceutical companies.
- Work across a range of therapy areas including diabetes, respiratory, cardiology and woundcare.
- Competitive benefits, including 30 days holidays (+8 bank holidays)
- Gorgeous central London offices, a short walk from London Bridge.
This Head of Technology role is a unique position for a medical communications agency.
The role has 3 main aspects, firstly providing day-to-day management and support for the digital projects, secondly running their network of webpages and finally leading the company's internal digital infrastructure.
- Fast paced delivery of digital projects for pharmaceutical clients.
Developing the best solutions for client's digital needs, and monitoring the costs, timings and resources for these projects.
- This agency runs a number of websites, and this role will require utilising your strong technical knowledge and background in software and databases to manage and update this network of websites.
- This role will also involve leading the IT of the business.
You will be required to conduct research in how to improve the technological aspects of the company, and then use your own initiative to work towards future proofing the systems.
To apply for the Head of Technology role, our client was hoping for applicants with the following skills and experiences:
- Experience running digital projects, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry, or a medical communications setting.
- Strong technical knowledge with a background in software and databases.
Experience managing MySQL databases is preferred.
- Experience aligning Single-Sign-On across a number of websites
- Experience monitoring CMS across multiple sights including WordPress, Luccee and Laravel
- A self-starter with initiative and drive to lead the businesses IT.
What should you do next?
This Head of Technology role is one not to be missed; it is a niche role which doesn't often come up within medical communications, it offers varied high level responsibilities and the opportunity to use your own initiative to implement changes and improve the agencies IT capabilities.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
More Jobs from Carrot Pharma Recruitment
- Research Executive
- Senior Research Executive
- Senior Research Executive
- National Sales Manager
- Regulatory Systems Associate
- HEOR Consultant
- Account Manager
- Senior Account Manager
- Account Executive or Senior Account Executive
- Senior Account Executive
- Senior Account Executive or Account Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Compliance Associate - Biocides
- Senior Manager – Medical Device Safety
- Regulatory Affairs Associate - Biocides
- Regulatory Affairs Senior Associate- Chemical Legislation
- Senior Regulatory Medical Writer
- Medical Writer / Copywriter – Creative
- Senior / Lead Medical Writer
- Senior Medical Writer