Night Shift Team Leader
We are currently recruiting for a Night Shift Cleaning Team Leader work on behalf of one of the market leaders in the Waste industry.
They are looking for a candidate with confined space training who can be responsible for all cleaning activities within the MBT.
They are a huge organisation which have been running since 1853 and have gained a reputable name within the industry for their high-quality work and excellent customer service.
They have a big client base including some of the biggest names in the waste sector.
They mainly work within the Waste and Water industries and provide a range of services including collection and recycling of waste, water purification and wind
As a Night Shift Team Leader,you will be:
- Effectively clean all equipment to a high standard
- Lead the team towards deadlines
- Report safety concerns and defects
- Operate Mobile Plant including scissor lift, chery pickers
- Monitor and manage resources including PPE
The ideal candidate will be a team player with a strong work ethic and the ability to consistently work to high standards.
This role is working nights and will be 5 days a week for the duration of the contract.
Pay is £10.74 an hour
Shifts start at 21:45 to 6am
Must have an industrial background
Knowledge or experience of SCADA would be advantageous
More Jobs from Corus Consultancy
- HGV Class 1 Driver
- HGV Class 2 Driver
- Maths Teacher
- Project Worker
- Support Worker
- Home Care - Support Worker (Greek Speaking)
- HGV 2 Nights Supervisor / Driver
- HGV Class 2 Nights
- HGV Class 1
- Resource Consultant
- Warehouse Operatives (day and nights)
- Resource Administrator
- Key Stage 3 & 4 Math Teacher
- HGV Class 1 Driver (Trunking)
- Van Contractor
- Van Contractor