Contract Specialist (Marine Insurance) - London
Contract Specialist (Marine Insurance) - London - Competitive salary
An opportunity has arisen with a leading P&I club for a Contract Specialist to join their busy offshore underwriting team.
The duties will have a heavy focus on contract review for members contracts and assessment of coverage issues.
The successful candidate should have either a legal background or experience in a contract review type role within the insurance market or wider maritime sector, for example a shipping or trading company.
An excellent package is on offer and the opportunity to develop your skills in a leading P&I club.
To apply for this position or for more information please call Neil on +44 (0) 2392 314 686 or email email@example.com
Navis Consulting; Keeping your career on course.
Navis is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- Senior C Developer
- Senior Bioanalytical Programme Manager
- Childcare Lawyer- RQ403215
- Controls Engineer
- Finance Manager - 5786111845841
- Media Relation Officer- RQ403258
- Highways and Infrastructure Engineer - Bristol - Up to £40k+
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Instructional Systems Designer
- Technical Correspondence Co-Ordinator
- Resource Controller
- Principal Electronics Design Engineer
- Supply Chain and Warehouse Manager
- Assistant PM (Rail)
- Highways & Infrastructure Engineer - Leicester - £38k
- CRM Production Executive
- Housing Surveyor
- Site Manager
- Strategic Transport Project Manager