Senior Research Scientist - Antibody/Protein/Cell Engineering
HRS are currently looking for a Senior Research Scientist to join an exciting start-up organisation which is looking to grow due to recent funding based in the Cambridgeshire area.
As the Senior Research Scientist, you will be responsible for lab-based responsibilities, including protein and antibody engineering, cell culture and assay development.
This role is ideal for an experienced scientist who is able to work independently and support with the set up of a new laboratory.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Research Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will be responsible for protein & antibody engineering, expression and purification.
You will be developing biochemical and cell based assays using ELISA, HTRF, Flow Cytometry.
As the Senior Research Scientist you will conducting cell and tissue culture.
You will be training and supervising junior members of the team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Research Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
A PhD/Post-Doc experience in Biological Sciences, Cell Biology, Biochemistry etc.
Proven industry experience in antibody/protein/cell engineering and assay development.
A working knowledge and practical experience with various lab techniques, including but not limited to ELISA, HTRF, Flow Cytometry, AKTA,
Antibody Engineering / Protein Engineering / Cell Engineering / Cell Based Assays / Biochemical Assays / ELISA / Flow Cytometry / Purification / Expression / Characterisation
- Start: 01/10/2020
- Rate: Â£40000 to Â£47000 Per: annum
- Location: Cambridge,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5633840
- Posted: 2020-10-01 09:38:28 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Technical Application Scientist - Polish Speaking 1 year FTC
- Discovery Scientist - Immunology
- Senior Scientific Officer - Microbiology
- Senior Scientist - SPR
- Technical Sales Specialist - Bioprocess
- Project Manager
- Senior QC Analyst
- Project Manager
- IT Quality Systems Specialist
- Senior/Principal Scientist - Flow Cytometry
- Sales Executive, Midlands
- Senior Stem Cell Technician
- Research Technician
- QC Scientist
- QC Microbiologist
- Lead Scientist - Biosafety
- Training Facilitator
- Production Scheduler (Pharmaceutical) - 6 Month Contract
- ERP Process/ Data Management Specialist
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist