UX Researcher - 101377-1
UX Researcher - £70,000pa PAYE - London Paddington - Contract initially until 31st December 2020
Our client is a global technology organisation who requires a UX researcher to focus qualitative and quantitative research methods to help solve design problems and provide insights back to the product teams that you will be working with.
- You will sit with the design team, currently a team of 6 and support the designers and product teams with understanding user behavior and attitude towards their SwiftKey product.
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Basic understanding in user centered design and research methodologies
- You will need to be proficient with Microsoft Tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, OneDrive.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- Senior C Developer
- Senior Bioanalytical Programme Manager
- Childcare Lawyer- RQ403215
- Controls Engineer
- Finance Manager - 5786111845841
- Media Relation Officer- RQ403258
- Highways and Infrastructure Engineer - Bristol - Up to £40k+
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Instructional Systems Designer
- Technical Correspondence Co-Ordinator
- Resource Controller
- Principal Electronics Design Engineer
- Supply Chain and Warehouse Manager
- Assistant PM (Rail)
- Highways & Infrastructure Engineer - Leicester - £38k
- CRM Production Executive
- Housing Surveyor
- Site Manager
- Strategic Transport Project Manager