Consultants : IT Management & Technical Consultancy
Consultants - IT Management & Technical Consultancy - Surrey & Field based
Excellent salary plus benefits, bonus (7-15%) & on-going training
We are working with a medium sized Management & Technical Consultancy based in Surrey (covering projects primarily in London, South East & South West) looking for experienced Consultants to join the team on a permanent basis due to continued expansion of the business.
You will be working on a number of enterprise level projects for a variety of Public Sector organisations including Central Government, Fire Service, Police Forces, MoJ, NHS and the MoD.
We are looking for people from junior, mid to principal levels with a mix of experience in the following areas:
* Enterprise Architecture
* Technical Architecture (Business, Information, Application & Technical views)
* Security Architecture / Cyber Security Consultancy
* Security Information Risk Assurance
* Defence Technical Consultancy
* Defence Business Consultancy
* Public Sector Technical Consultancy
Application areas of interest are:
* Data Center / Data Warehousing
* Cloud Solutions
* Cyber Security / Information Security
* Secure Networks
* E-Business / E-Government technologies
* Internet Technologies
* Business Support Applications
* Procurement Support
* Strategy Development
Generally, we are looking for people who come from a Consulting and client facing background gained within the Public or Defence sector environments.
As you will work closely with the company's clients, we naturally need people to be effective team players and to have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You will need to be able to pass stringent security clearance as SC clearance is a requirement.
In return they offer very interesting, challenging and varied work as well as a great flying start to your career or the progression to a more rewarding one.
They will equip you with a wide range of core skills and experience, as well as the opportunity to play a key role at the forefront of the information and communications systems industry.
Extensive relevant training provided to maximise your potential.
More specific details available on application.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- General Waterside Manager
- Senior Surveyor / Employer?s Agent
- Teacher of Computing Science
- Senior Technical Lead - ICT
- Business Analyst Team Lead
- BI Manager : National Charity
- Vehicle Technician
- Finance Manager
- Solicitor : Court of protection (Health and welfare)
- PDI Prep Technician
- Senior Technician
- National Data and Analysis Manager
- Deputy Manager and Service User Care Manager
- Mid-Senior Level Motion Graphics Designer
- Condition Monitoring Analyst (Entry Level)
- Backend Engineer - Golang