Machine Learning Researcher (Contract)
Machine Learning Engineer | Oxford | Remote | Contract
Blackfield Associates are recruiting for a Machine leaning engineer to join a rapidly expanding Biotech in Oxford.
The organisation is looking to take on the right candidate a contract basis for initially 6 months, with the option for this to be extended.
Responsibilities will include:
- Building and implementing Data Science and Machine Learning solutions to provide actionable intelligence to support business decision-making within life sciences.
- Support and guide other researchers on the best practices in programming through all stages of project development.
- Help develop robust model training and data infrastructure to support continuous optimisation of ML- driven approaches.
- Publish research results in national and international conferences and scientific journals.
- Higher university degree (MSc or PhD) in Computer science, Engineering, Mathematics and or Physics with focus on AI, ML or Data Science.
- Practical experience in ML in research and development projects.
- Experience building data solutions incrementally, integrating and managing datasets from multiple sources.
- Solid programming experience in one or more general purpose programming language:
-Python, R, CNN, RNN, LSTM (and ideally working as part of a collaborative team using GIT)
- Hands on experience using one of the following Deep Learning libraries:
-Tensorflow, PyTorch or similar.
- Experience using clinical data/healthcare data/time series is essential for this role.
A very competitive daily rate on offer.
If this is something of interest to you please email Daisy your updated cv and cover sheet to Daisy@blackfieldassociates.com or call me on 02392322386.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- Senior C Developer
- Senior Bioanalytical Programme Manager
- Childcare Lawyer- RQ403215
- Controls Engineer
- Finance Manager - 5786111845841
- Media Relation Officer- RQ403258
- Highways and Infrastructure Engineer - Bristol - Up to £40k+
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Instructional Systems Designer
- Technical Correspondence Co-Ordinator
- Resource Controller
- Principal Electronics Design Engineer
- Supply Chain and Warehouse Manager
- Assistant PM (Rail)
- Highways & Infrastructure Engineer - Leicester - £38k
- CRM Production Executive
- Housing Surveyor
- Site Manager
- Strategic Transport Project Manager