Residential Surveyor - Gloucester
Our clients, an established and family run independent practice of RICS regulated Chartered Surveyors are looking for Residential Surveyors to carry out mortgage valuations, home buyer reports and building surveys in the Gloucester area.
Due to continued growth they are interested in speaking to ambitious surveyors who are looking to join a forward thinking and progressive multi-disciplinary practice.
The Successful Residential Surveyor will have;
- A minimum of AssocRICS but preferably MRICS/FRICS
- Registered Valuer Status (VRS)
- Capacity to work from home (Home based role)
- Full UK driving licence.
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years PQE
- Friendly and professional manner.
In return for the fantastic opportunity, our client is offering;
- Basic Salaries between £40,000-£50,000 DOE
- Car Aallowance or company car.
- BUPA Healthcare.
- Paid mileage - 45p per mile.
- RICS fees paid for
- Yearly bonus - performance related.
The successful candidate will be expected to work Monday to Friday.
Weekend work available if wanted.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from GCB Recruitment
- Sales and Lettings Negotiator - Slough
- Valuer - Slough
- Consultant Residential Surveyor – Leeds
- Consultant Residential Surveyor – Manchester
- Consultant Residential Surveyor – Bristol
- Consultant Residential Surveyor – Swindon
- Consultant Residential Surveyor – Oxford
- Consultant Residential Surveyor – Ipswich
- Consultant Residential Surveyor – Norwich
- Property Manager - Falmouth
- Valuer - Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Sales Valuer - Bracknell
- Sales Negotiator, South Manchester
- Sales and Marketing Manager, South Manchester
- Sales Negotiator - Ashtead
- Project Manager – Oxford
- Residential Surveyor – Cumbria
- Residential Surveyor – Nottingham
- Residential Surveyor – Wrexham
- Residential Surveyor – Shrewsbury