Food Safety officer
Food Safety EHO required ASAP based in Atherstone, North Warwickshire.
This role is an ongoing contract.
The purpose of the role is to carry out specialist food safety inspections to ensure compliance with legislation and standards.
Undertake inspections and sampling of food.
Enforce Environmental Health standards in regards to Health and Safety, specifically in food.
Candidates will need:
A detailed understanding of relevant legislation and the underlying concepts and principles of the specialist area.
Current or past experience in related work
Experience of investigation and enforcement, including the initiation of prosecutions.
Must have EHORB registration
If this position sounds of interest, and you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com, or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Head of Communications
- MASH Social Worker
- ASYE Social Worker
- Community Housing Support Assistant - Barnstaple
- Community Housing Support Assistant - Bideford
- Adult Safeguarding officer
- Band 5 Registered General Nurse
- Band 8b Infection Control Nurse
- Adult Social Worker
- Children’s Social Worker – EHASH - Rochdale
- Social Worker - Mental Health - Barnet Council
- Childrens Social Worker
- Children’s Registered Manager – Osbournby, Lincolnshire
- Resettlement Officer
- Multi Skilled Flagger - Wirral
- Prison Agency Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse