Residential Surveyor (East London)
East London (home based)
Contract - Part-Time & Full time
Are you a RICS Registered Valuer looking for a new opportunity? Do you have experience in Residential Valuation, mortgage valuations and Residential surveys?
My client is a national RICS accredited Residential Surveying company; they are looking for a RICS Registered Valuer to join them in covering East London.
- Seeking: RICS accredited Residential Surveyor
- Position: zero-hours contract with a minimum of 2 days a week of work (guaranteed).
- Delivering: Mortgage Valuations, and at times Residential Surveys
- Competitive fee split per completed job.
- Great variety of work in every postcode.
- Market-leading innovation using iPad technology to enable faster report completion and remote working.
- Extensive support network, including access to an Area Director and our dedicated administration and sales teams.
- Company benefits include - holiday pay, iPad, laptop and company email address.
- Support for both formal and informal CPD requirements.
- Tailored postcode patch to minimise travel time and maximise opportunity.
- Home-based role, with flexible working options available to accommodate work-life balance.
For more information, please get in touch with James West on 02392 314 671 or email@example.com.
stride is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Instructional Systems Designer
- Technical Correspondence Co-Ordinator
- Resource Controller
- Principal Electronics Design Engineer
- Supply Chain and Warehouse Manager
- Assistant PM (Rail)
- Highways & Infrastructure Engineer - Leicester - £38k
- CRM Production Executive
- Housing Surveyor
- Site Manager
- Strategic Transport Project Manager
- Guidewire Developer
- Administrator- 5152591
- Property Manager (Paignton)
- Systems Engineering Lead
- IT Support
- Accounts Payable Officer-
- Senior/ Lead DevOps Engineer
- Surfacing Supervisor