Scientific Data Builder Specialist
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries.
The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services.
It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies.
In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures (as of March 2019) are approx.
3.8 billion Euros turnover, over 800 laboratories across 47 countries and about 45,000 staff.
Large Molecule Specialist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Establish and maintain tests within a computer application (Laboratory Information Management System), based on information found within analytical methods and group work aids
- Communicate directly with laboratory technical contacts to determine the appropriate test configurations
The ideal candidate would possess:
- Familiarity with analytical methodology, specifications, certificates of analysis
- Strong computer, scientific, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new tasks, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, show attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree and/or laboratory experience in the following fields or related fields: Biochemistry, Cellular/Molecular Biology, Protein Science
- Experience in Laboratory Information Management Systems
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in science, business, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM, with overtime as needed.
Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Lancaster PA are encouraged to apply.
What we Offer:
- Excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Eurofins Scientific Inc.
- Sr. Scientist: Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- Bioanalytical Chemist – Biotechnology
- Bioassay Method Development - Automation Scientist
- Scientist – Formulation Development of Commercial Dose
- Quality Control Scientist
- CAR-T Scientist
- Analytical Chemist
- Manufacturing Chemist
- Organic Chemist - Process Chemistry
- Downstream Development Engineer
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Analytical Lab Technician
- HPLC Technician
- Bioassay Lab Technician
- GMP Laboratory Technician
- Medical Technologist
- Scientist/Medical Technician
- Formulation Scientist
- PCR Scientist
- LIMS Support Specialist