Senior Operations Manager - Independent Fostering Agency
A Large Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Senior Operations Manager to cover the Worcester area.
As the Senior Operations Manager you will be, supporting the Director with operational performance.
This role is full-time, homebased and a permanent position.
The ideal candidate will have fostering experience.
You will need to be committed and have the drive to match this Independent Fostering Agency's ambitions and they always look internally for promotions before externally.
Benefits for you as the Senior Operations Manager :
- Salary up to £47,000
- 27 Days Annual leave
- Contributory pension Scheme
- Progression Opportunists
- Additional Discounts
Your responsibilities as the Senior Operations Manager:
- To operate in accordance with relevant childcare and fostering legislation and ensure that all service delivery within the agency exceeds the national minimum standards
- To create business opportunities and lead in the development of the region
- To maximise profit growth by controlling costs within the business/region
- To manage and retain current business by anticipating and exceeding customer and carer expectations
- To work as a part of a Regional Management team, contributing to the shape and success of the organisation following a Quality Assurance lifecycle
- To oversee and support the recruitment of prospective Foster Carers ensuring that customer need and placement demand is understood, and is effectively translated into the agency's recruitment and assessment plans
- To provide highly effective quality Management support for the business/region's on call rota
Requirements of you as the Senior Operations Manager :
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid HCPC registration
- Significant experience of working within Fostering
- Experience as a Manager with strategic planning & Operational responsibilities
Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Salary: up to £47,000
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Mathew Lovemore on 07990044727 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Assessment Team
- Support Worker - Adult Day Centre
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work Team
- Senior Practitioner - Assessment Team
- SEN Trainee Teacher - Autism
- Specialist Social Worker - Reviews Project (Remote Working)
- Deputy Manager - Learning & Physical Disabilities
- Support Worker - Brain Injury
- Support Worker - No experience needed!
- Senior Residential Support Worker - Children's Home
- Residential Support Worker - Full training provided
- Residential Support Worker - Full Training Provided
- Practice Manager - Independent Fostering Agency
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Bedfordshire
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Cambridgeshire
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Buckinghamshire
- Child Social Worker
- Child Social Worker
- Adult Social Worker