We are looking for three experienced Pickers for immediate starts, for 2 week contracts in Aintree that could also go much longer and paying minimum wage pay rates.
You need experience of picking goods for orders, ideally with a scanner on your arm which explains where in the warehouse the items you are picking are located.
Typically this previous experience may have been gained in a supermarket or warehouse, but your previous environment experience is not essential.
Hours are 38 per week Monday to Friday and 12:00 to 20:00.
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- CNC Machinist (Turning)
- Control Electrical Section Head
- Service Engineer
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Layout Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- System Engineer - Mechanical or Process
- 3rd Line Support Desk Engineer
- Document Controller (HSEQ)
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer (Days)
- Coded Stick Welder
- Production Planning Administrator
- Steelwork Engineer
- HVAC Plant Layout Engineer
- PC Repair Assembly Operative / IT Bench Test Technician
- Assembly Team Leader
- FLT Telehandler
- Facilities Maintenance Engineer