Procurement Professional (Reporting)
- Delivery of active On-Time Delivery and Right First-Time data for the Land UK Business.
- Support the creation all Procurement inputs to the Quarterly Business Review process along with other required inputs to support Senior Leadership briefings.
- Develop and report Partner to Win metrics for all key/critical suppliers and represent Land UK at Corporate level P2W strategy sessions.
- Reporting of Long-Term Partnering Arrangements/Business Agreements and Supplier Commitment on PO in SAP.
- Active reporting of Working Capital provision and Cost Savings.
- Assist the Procurement team in the move towards greater automation.
Support the Procurement team in improving operational efficiency with the identification of improvement opportunities through the use of technology.
- Support the Supplier Quality Manager in the maintenance of Counterfeit Avoidance Policies, Processes and Training Material.
Deputise for the SQM at the Counterfeit Avoidance Working Group where required.
- Support the Procurement team in the maintenance of the Procurement Business Management System to ensure that content remains current.
- Support the Supplier Quality Manager in the administration of the Procurement function Quality Management System to track all Quality issues and non-conformances to timely completion.
- Management of the Land UK Supplier Audit Schedule including monitoring for adherence.
Key skills & qualifications
Proven ability to manipulate, analyse, interpret and present data essential.
MS Office Skills (especially MS Excel) essential.
Working knowledge of SAP system desirable, but not essential.
What we are looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/ problem solving/ decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from aap3 All About People
- Principal Electrical Power Engineer x 3
- Oracle Financials Business Analyst
- Material Provision Co-Ordinator
- HR Manager
- Systems Engineer
- Major Incident Manager
- Data Engineer
- Consultant Product Security Engineer
- Product Safety & Environmental Engineer
- Oracle E-business - Data & Security Manager
- Cloud Engineer
- Category Manager - Logistics
- Software Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Foundation Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Principal Systems Engineer
- Energetic Materials Scientist
- Charge Design Engineer (Munitions)