Principal Bioanalytical Scientist - LCMS
HRS are currently looking for a Principal Bioanalytical Scientist - LC/MS to join a rapidly expanding CRO based in the Manchester area.
As the Principal Bioanalytical Scientist - LC/MS, you will be working on drug development programmes in the GLP/GCP accredited laboratory.
You will be mainly focused on developing new methods using LC/MS.
This role is mainly lab-based.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Principal Bioanalytical Scientist - LC/MS will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will be responsible for the development of bioanalytical methods, ensuring all methods are robust and reliable enough to validate to meet regulatory requirements.
You will act as the bioanalytical subject matter expert.
You will be the go to person for troubleshooting of LC/MS instrumentation.
Your role will include preparing and planning studies and reports whilst working in compliance with GLP / GCP.
Additional responsibilities will include support of junior members of the team and presentations to clients.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Principal Bioanalytical Scientist - LC/MS we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related degree such as, but not limited to, Chemistry, Biochemistry and Biotechnology.
Proven industry experience working with LC-MS/MS systems ideally Sciex and/or Waters.
Practical experience within a GLP / GCP / GxP / GMP laboratory carrying out bioanalysis is also essential to your application.
Key Words: Biotechnology | GCP | GMP | GxP | Life Sciences | LCMS | HPLC | Bioanalytical | Scientist | Chromatography | Drug Development | CRO | Quality | Biological Matrix
- Start: 05/10/2020
- Rate: Â£40000 to Â£50000 Per: annum
- Location: Manchester,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5633846
- Posted: 2020-10-05 17:01:29 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Senior Scientist - SPR
- Technical Sales Specialist - Bioprocess
- Project Manager
- Senior QC Analyst
- Project Manager
- IT Quality Systems Specialist
- Senior/Principal Scientist - Flow Cytometry
- Sales Executive, Midlands
- Senior Stem Cell Technician
- Research Technician
- QC Scientist
- QC Microbiologist
- Lead Scientist - Biosafety
- Training Facilitator
- Production Scheduler (Pharmaceutical) - 6 Month Contract
- ERP Process/ Data Management Specialist
- Regulatory Affairs Specialist
- Analytical Development Scientist - Large Molecules
- Senior Scientist - Biomarker Discovery
- Project Manager - Associate Director