Junior Marketing Executive
Junior Marketing Executive - Penzance
Our established client us one of the UK's leading international money transfer providers.
This position is office based and located in Penzance, Cornwall - minutes from the beach and Penzance town centre with good transport links.
The company offers a number of benefits, has a high staff retention rate and working hours of 8.30-5pm Monday to Friday.
The Role -
* Play an integral role in the execution of the overall marketing strategy
* Social Media management - manage and optimise a number of social media profiles
* Work with the sales and design teams to support the production of marketing materials/collateral including brochures, landing pages etc.
* Play an integral role in the company's reputation management and online review sites
* Uploading content to the CMS
* Building and sending email campaigns through the email automation software, Pardot
* Daily, weekly and monthly reports for the aggregate channel
Essential Skills & Requirements -
* Enthusiasm, creativity and the ability to prioritise a diverse workload
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience of/interest in Social Media
* Analytical skills
* Competency with standard Microsoft Office software, including Excel and PowerPoint
The ideal candidate will have a marketing degree or marketing qualification and ideally a minimum of one years' experience within a marketing role.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Nursery Regional Manager
- Nursery Manager
- Corporate Engagement Manager
- Staff Nurse
- Mechanical Trainer / Assessor
- Snr Full Stack Engineer/Frontend Developer - Remote
- Care Assistant
- HGV Class 1 Driver Artics/ Bulkers/ Tramping
- Business Development / Marketing Manager - Medical Research
- Compliance and Quality Manager
- Sales Director
- Science Teacher
- Litigation Lawyer (Solicitor/ FCILEx)
- Senior Python Software Engineer
- Vehicle Technician - Part Time
- Snr Data Engineer - Remote  (ETL/AWS/SQL/Agile)
- Bio Scientist / Senior Bio scientist
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Senior QA Automation Engineer (Software)