Production Manager (12 Month FTC)
HRS are currently looking for a Production Manager to join a leading Biologics Manufacturing company based in the Staffordshire area.
As the Production Manager you will be responsible for the day to day operation of the GMP manufacturing facility, with responsibility for the service delivery, capability and systems development.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Production Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
You will ensure projects are executed on time and in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP).
As the Production Manager you will be responsible for leading a large team of GMP Scientists.
You will be responsible for managing the manufacturing activities through effective utilisation of resources, including scientists, equipment, and communication and planning tools.
You will be required to maintain and drive performance, efficiency and profitability of the business.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Production Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
Proven industry experience working in a biologics manufacturing environment.
A working knowledge and practical experience working towards GMP.
Key Words: Production / Manager / GMP / cGMP / Good Manufacturing Practice / Biologics / Manufacturing / Six Sigma.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development.
We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 05/10/2020
- Rate: Â£45000 to Â£50000 Per: annum
- Location: Staffordshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5633848
- Posted: 2020-10-05 17:50:50 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Feed Technology Centre Manager
- Senior Pharmaceutical Development Scientist
- Head of Quality
- QA Officer
- QA Team Lead
- Scientist - Industrialisation - Raman Spectroscopy
- Equipment Leader
- QC Equipment Qualifcation Specialist
- QC Section Head
- Viral Vector Production Lead
- Senior Fermentation Scientist
- GMP Downstream Scientist
- Analytical Development Scientist - Flow Cytometry
- Validation Lead - Pharmaceutical
- Regulatory Affairs Lead
- Analytical Development Scientist - PCR & ELISA
- QC Manager
- Microbiology Lab Manager
- Mass Spec Research Scientist
- CADD Software Development Specialist