Account Manager - Manchester - £20,000 + 10% Bonus
My client, a successful leading furnishing and service provider for UK property firms are currently seeking an ambitious Account Manager for their Manchester office.
You will be a vital part of the team providing Account Management to existing clients, upselling services alongside progressing all new sales orders from start to finish.
The role requires a confident individual who can deliver excellent customer service whilst being very organised and having an an excellent eye for detail.
The role is made up of 80% administration and 20% Account Management.
- Process all administration for new sales orders and paperwork
- Account Management of current clients
- Identifying opportunities for additional services to existing accounts
- Building rapport and maintaining relationships
- Complaint management
- Provide monthly performance reports
Skills and Experience Required:
- 1-year proven experience in Account Management/Sales Progression role in the property industry
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Well-spoken and professional telephone manner
- Proactive and positive approach
- Ability to manage own workload, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Excellent organisation skills
Salary: £20,000 + 10% Bonus
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-5pm or Monday to Friday 9am-6pm (On weekly shift basis)
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within the property industry, please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472
Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of permanent workers.
More Jobs from Dove and Hawk
- Sales Negotiator/Senior Sales Negotiator
- Part-Time Property Administrator
- Head of Commercial Agency - Retail & Office
- Lettings Negotiator
- Trainee BIM Manager
- Senior Property Administrator
- Office Manager
- Lettings Office Manager
- Senior Sales Negotiator / Assistant Sales Manager
- Sales Manager
- Remote Lettings Administrator
- Business Development Manager
- Lettings Coordinator
- Lettings Negotiator
- Lettings and Sales Manager
- Senior Lettings Negotiator
- New Homes Move In Coordinator
- Sales Negotiator
- Customer Relationship Manager
- Senior/Lettings Negotiator