AWS Serverless Developer - Remote
Remote,full-time, Contract and permanent Opportunity
An AWS Serverless Developer is required to join a leading international Webinar and Video-Conferencing company.
The successful candidate will work on an exciting green-field project and also be involved in the rebuild of an older legacy system.
Their core technologies and products are built on C#.Net and Java.
- 5 years’ experience in software development, working to a Senior level.
- Experience with AWS, particularly API Gateway, Lambda and DynamoDB
- Experience of AWS event trigger and step functions
- AWS - lambda, API Gateway
- Understanding of clean architecture, case, SOLID, MS best practises, AWS best
- Experience with serverless architectures (see serverless.com) a distinct advantage
- Experience with C#.Net or Java would be an advantage
- Familiarity with Jira task management
More Jobs from Oho Group
- Embedded Development Engineer – London
- Software Developer – Bristol - £30,000-£45,000
- Hardware Engineer - Bristol - 30-45k
- Graduate Software Developer – Cambridge - C++
- Physics Graduate - Software Developer – London
- FPGA Engineer
- Software Test Engineer - Cambridge
- Software developers – C++ - London – 40k – 75k
- Software Developer – C++ - Cambridge - Remote
- Graduate Technology Consultant - Madrid/London
- Graduate Software Developer (Machine Learning)
- Graduate Web Developer (top Academics)
- Graduate Software Engineer! Machine Learning Team
- C# Software Developer
- Graduate Software Developer
- Graduate Developer
- Graduate Analyst
- Ruby on Rails Developer - CONTRACT - £500 p.d.
- Engineering Manager – Fintech – [Mobile Apps]
- Ruby on Rails Developer - Fintech - £85K