ADHOC Support Worker for Locked Rehabilitation
ADHOC (Agency bank staff) Healthcare Assistant needed for a female locked rehabilitation service in Dorking Surrey;
The healthcare assistant is needed ASAP and the role will involve working within various female adult patients with mental health, challenging behaviours and learning disabilities.
Your role with include observing their wellbeing and assisting nurses with on-going treatment.
, Recent experience working as a Health care assistant or support worker in the mental health sector.
, Must be able to engage with patients/clients
, 6 months experience
, Any form of Control and Restraint training (PMVA/MAPA/MAYBO)
, Experience of working within Secure Units
This is an excellent opportunity either for anyone looking for work to supplement your current job / studies/ family life or as an opportunity for flexible part T time/full T time employment.
The Limited/ umbrella hourly rates of pay are as follows:
, £10.50 ltd hour for weekdays
, £11.00+ ltd for nights and Weekends
If you are interested in this role please contact myself on:
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Children’s Social Worker – EHASH - Rochdale
- Social Worker - Mental Health - Barnet Council
- Childrens Social Worker
- Children’s Registered Manager – Osbournby, Lincolnshire
- Resettlement Officer
- Multi Skilled Flagger - Wirral
- Prison Agency Nurse
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Education Lawyer - London Borough Council
- Highways Project Manager
- Registered Manager - Children's Home - Enfield
- Community Psychiatric Nurse
- Mentla Healthcare Assistant
- Support Co-ordinator
- Service Support Officer
- Admin Part time
- Technical Support - Police