Social Worker - Continuing Healthcare
My client on the South Coast has asked me to find a social worker to act as a CHC / Continuing Healthcare specialist for their local authority team.
The role requires the social worker to be based nearby, however homeworking is allowed.
The social worker is not allowed to work from home a long distance away, as they may be needed at short notice to carry out visits.
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- To complete assessements using the DST
- Working in partneship with the NHS
- Working with families of service users
- Participate in the development of the social care team through staff meetings, supervisory meetings, training events etc.
Requirements of you as the Hospital Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW).
- Two years of experience within Adults Social Work.
- Continuing Healthcare / DST experience.
- You must be able to start work within 2 weeks.
Location: South Coast of England
Rate: £39 per hour
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Marcus Burns on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Assessment Team
- Support Worker - Adult Day Centre
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work Team
- Senior Practitioner - Assessment Team
- SEN Trainee Teacher - Autism
- Specialist Social Worker - Reviews Project (Remote Working)
- Deputy Manager - Learning & Physical Disabilities
- Support Worker - Brain Injury
- Support Worker - No experience needed!
- Senior Residential Support Worker - Children's Home
- Residential Support Worker - Full training provided
- Residential Support Worker - Full Training Provided
- Practice Manager - Independent Fostering Agency
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Bedfordshire
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Cambridgeshire
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Buckinghamshire
- Child Social Worker
- Child Social Worker
- Adult Social Worker