Lab Support Assistant- (Non Degreed)
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable.
From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins believes it is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetics products testing and in agroscience CRO services.
It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
In over just 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to over 47,000 staff across a network of more than 900 independent companies in over 50 countries and operating more than 800 laboratories.
Eurofins offers a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products, as well as providing innovative clinical diagnostic testing services, as one of the leading global emerging players in specialised clinical diagnostics testing.
In 2019, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR € 4.56 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
· Assist with Inventory process within the group
· Perform a variety of organizational tasks to aide in the everyday functionality of the laboratory
· Perform laboratory cleaning responsibilities of equipment and controlled rooms.
· Work efficiently, document work clearly, and perform responsibilities accurately
The ideal candidate would possess :
· Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
· Excellent communication and attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
· Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
· High School Degree
· Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lancaster, Pa are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Eurofins Scientific Inc.
- Biochemistry Training Administrator
- Senior Characterization Scientist
- Senior Lab Technician: (Non-Degreed)
- Analytical Bioassay Scientist
- Analytical Chemist
- Sr. Scientist: Tandem Mass Spectrometry
- Bioanalytical Chemist – Biotechnology
- Bioassay Method Development - Automation Scientist
- Scientist – Formulation Development of Commercial Dose
- Quality Control Scientist
- CAR-T Scientist
- Analytical Chemist
- Manufacturing Chemist
- Organic Chemist - Process Chemistry
- Downstream Development Engineer
- Quality Assurance Specialist
- Analytical Lab Technician
- HPLC Technician
- Bioassay Lab Technician
- GMP Laboratory Technician