Social Worker - Private Mental Health Hospital (Outside IR35)
My client in the South-East are currently looking for a social worker specialising in inpatient forensic mental health.
Service users live on-site and will be receiving Social Work support and care for various cognitive impairments.
Upon my receipt of a CV, I will disclose further details about the client.
Your responsibilities as the Social Worker:
- To complete ongoing social care assessments and reports as required from pre-admission to discharge stage.
- Risk assessments and risk management.
- Tribunals and Social Circumstance Reports.
- Managing a Social Work caseload of service users.
- To work within a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Attend MDT meetings and CPA reviews.
- Working with families of service users.
- Participate in the development of the social care team through staff meetings, supervisory meetings, training events etc.
Requirements of you as the Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW).
- Two years of experience within Adults Social Work.
- You must be able to start work within 2 weeks.
Location: South-East UK
Rate: £30-31 per hour
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Marcus Burns on 0118 948 5555 for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this Social Worker role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Assessment Team
- Support Worker - Adult Day Centre
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work Team
- Senior Practitioner - Assessment Team
- SEN Trainee Teacher - Autism
- Specialist Social Worker - Reviews Project (Remote Working)
- Deputy Manager - Learning & Physical Disabilities
- Support Worker - Brain Injury
- Support Worker - No experience needed!
- Senior Residential Support Worker - Children's Home
- Residential Support Worker - Full training provided
- Residential Support Worker - Full Training Provided
- Practice Manager - Independent Fostering Agency
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Bedfordshire
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Cambridgeshire
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Buckinghamshire
- Child Social Worker
- Child Social Worker
- Adult Social Worker