Software Engineer, C#, Data Science; Cambridge
Data Scientist/Software Engineer C#, C++; 3 years or more industry experience as a development engineer in a scientific or engineering application environments.
You will have worked within a formalised Quality System framework, with experience of scientific instrumentation.
Key Skills; knowledge and experience of C# development, including WinForms applications using MVC architecture.
Track record in the design of graphical data analysis, charting and visualisation applications.
A scientific or engineering background and a high level of maths; data science; data modelling; machine learning; intelligent methods
Some of the following attributes will be useful;
Computer science, natural science or engineering degree.
Design and development of scientific measurement equipment, for example spectrometers or imaging systems.
The ability to work alone and on own initiative.
Ability to work in a team.
Flexible approach to work.
- Experience with maths/visualization libraries such as Intel MKL, ILNumerics or VTK.
- Signal processing, statistics and other data analysis methods.
- Hardware interfacing and control experience.
More Jobs from Rem Ltd
- Wireperson - Magnets
- Business Development Manager
- Electrical Engineer
- Mathematical Programmer/Software Engineer (C++)
- Electronics Design Graduate
- Software Engineer, Embedded, Electronics, Firmware; Oxford
- Junior Embedded Engineer - Medical
- Electronics Engineer
- Software Engineer; C++; Cambridge
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Technical Quality Engineer - Medical
- Physics/Software Engineering, C++, C#, GUI; Oxford
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer; Imaging; C++; R&D
- Senior Electronics Engineer
- Senior Embedded Engineer - Medical
- Graduate Electronics Engineer
- RF Design Engineer
- Senior Mechanical Engineer - Medical
- Software Engineer/ Physics Programmer; C++, C#, Java
- Senior Embedded Software Engineer; Medical Devices, C++; R&D