Sales / Lettings Valuer - Self-Employed
Our client, an independent hybrid estate agency, are currently looking to expand.
They are seeking Estate Agents with Sales or Lettings Valuation experience to join their team on a self-employed basis throughout Canterbury.
To be considered for the role you must have property valuations experience, knowledge of the local market, high levels of ambition and the passion to deliver a high level of service.
This role will provide you with a home based role enabling you have have flexibility in managing both your own work/life balance and your income!
As a Sales / Lettings Valuer for our clients you'll receive full training, leading software, RightMove and Zoopla coverage, strong marketing support and most of all the opportunity to build your own business, earn a good salary and be part of a very exciting brand.
- Provide accurate market valuations for potential seller's properties based on the best available data and comparable property sales
- Be a brand ambassador operating in an allocated territory and building your own, and our client's, business
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of the local property market
- Engage and support customers throughout their journey
- Build a relationship and be the customer's key point of contact through the entire sales process
- Co-ordinate with the central support team and ensure all efforts are being made to achieve a successful sale
- Essential to have excellent knowledge of the property market including property trends
- Able and happy to work on a self-employed basis
- Must possess a full driver's license and have access to a vehicle for business purposes
- Own laptop & mobile device (however will be given all software)
- A strong desire to be successful and grow your own business
- Overwhelming passion and enthusiasm
- Strong valuation experience at either Branch Manager or Valuer level (Minimum 3 years)
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
In return my client is offering a competitive OTE of £40,000 - £70,000 uncapped.
As you will be working on a self-employed basis your earning potential is all dependant on the levels of instructions and sales achieved on both sales and lettings within a designated area, with a fantastic commission percentage payable on instruction/completion.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.
More Jobs from GCB Recruitment
- Sales and Lettings Negotiator - Slough
- Valuer - Slough
- Consultant Residential Surveyor – Leeds
- Consultant Residential Surveyor – Manchester
- Consultant Residential Surveyor – Bristol
- Consultant Residential Surveyor – Swindon
- Consultant Residential Surveyor – Oxford
- Consultant Residential Surveyor – Ipswich
- Consultant Residential Surveyor – Norwich
- Property Manager - Falmouth
- Valuer - Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Sales Valuer - Bracknell
- Sales Negotiator, South Manchester
- Sales and Marketing Manager, South Manchester
- Sales Negotiator - Ashtead
- Project Manager – Oxford
- Residential Surveyor – Cumbria
- Residential Surveyor – Nottingham
- Residential Surveyor – Wrexham
- Residential Surveyor – Shrewsbury