Environmental Health Officer (Food)
Environmental Health Officer required ASAP based in Nuneaton.
This role is on an ongoing contract.
The purpose of the role is dealing with enforcement of food hygiene legislation: food premises inspection work and enquiries, providing advice, dealing with complaints.
Must be EHRB (Environmental Health Registration Board) registered and with experience of both food hygiene and health and safety enforcement.
May also be involved in Covid related enquiries.
If this position sounds of interest, and you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Domiciliary Care Assistant
- Leadership and Management Development Lead
- Housing Surveyor
- Team Manager, Children With Disabilities, Lewisham
- Project Worker
- Covid 19 Contact Trace Advisor
- Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN)
- Traveller Site Officer
- Law Costs Drafts Person
- Multi Trade Joiner
- Homelessness Services Manager
- Childcare Paralegal (Local Authority) - Oxfordshire
- Childcare Lawyer (Local Authority) - East Midlands
- Environmental Health Officer (Food)
- Maintenance Surveyor