Payroll / Accounts Officer
The GBS HR/Payroll team is all about excellence!
As GBS Recruitment is Gippsland's premier private recruitment agency, we employ hundreds of people each week, across multiple Awards and industries.
And so, we ensure that Payroll people are the best - they have to be, our employees rely on them, and so do we!
The Payroll/Accounts Officers work across a wide range of payroll functions, from building automated Award interpreters to running the weekly payroll process, from management of the accounts payable function to liaison with Clients, Candidates, Regulatory bodies, and internal customers.
Every day offers a new opportunity to make significant and genuinely valued contributions in a fast paced environment, and you will be rewarded with working in an engaged, passionate team who are striving to achieve great things together!
Here's what we offer -
As our top priority is to find the best available candidate, we can offer either full time or part time hours for the ideal candidate
- Flexibility around workhours and location where needed
- Professional support and guidance - our HR/Payroll team strives to work in collaboration, so we aim to support your professional development, and for you to return the favour!
- GBS Recruitment offer great employee benefits, competitive remuneration and the chance to really showcase your expertise.
Here's what we are looking for -
- An experienced professional who can demonstrate their depth of knowledge and skills within the scope of payroll and/or accounts payable, preferably within a fast paced work environment
- Must be a confident communicator, able to build relationships with key stakeholders to provide trusted advice and resolve issues amicably
- Analytical and well organised, with an ability to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines, whilst ensuring consistently high quality results
- Significant experience in the use of payroll and accounting systems, complimented by solid Microsoft Office Suite competency
All applications MUST be received via the GBS Recruitment website (www.gbsrecruitment.com.au), Job #200012438
For a confidential discussion in regard to this role, please contact Kee-arn Tatterson on 03 5174 2665 or email@example.com
The Recruitment Process
Candidates that have been successfully shortlisted will be contacted for secondary screening which will include video interviews, progressing through to secondary interviews, psychometric testing and full employment vetting, which will require a full clear national police check.
We respond to ALL applicants and you will be notified accordingly regardless of the outcome of your application.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from GBS Recruitment
- Occupational Therapist
- Process Worker
- Finance Officer
- Community Laws Officer
- Forklift Operator
- Retail Store Manager
- Support Worker
- GBS Recruitment Employment Opportunities
- Sales Consultant
- Window Furnishings Fitter/ Installer
- Operations Assistant
- Mathematics Secondary Teacher
- French Secondary Teacher
- Machine Operator
- Commercial Business Partner – Advanced Manufacturing
- Commercial Business Partner- Food & Fibre, Hospitality & Trades
- Finance Officer
- Residential Sales Call Centre Manager