Sales Progressor - Mansfield
Our clients, an award-winning leading estate agency, are actively seeking a Sales Progressor to join their busy Mansfield office.
They are ideally looking for a driven and organized individual who has a great ability to work to tight deadlines.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have strong customer service skills and experience with property sales progression.
Key tasks of a Sales Progressor include, but are not limited too:
- Liaising with vendors and purchasers
- Liaising with solicitors
- Progressing sales to exchange and completion
In return, our clients are offering:
- Basic salary of £18,000
- On target earnings of £24,000
The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.
More Jobs from GCB Recruitment
- Lettings Negotiator - Leeds
- Sales Negotiator - North Nottingham
- Accompanied Viewer - North Nottingham
- Mortgage & Protection Adviser, Southampton
- Mortgage & Protection Adviser - Brighton
- Mortgage & Protection Adviser - London
- Wealth Manager Academy - Trainees - Manchester
- Self-Employed Financial Advisor - Newcastle
- Wealth Manager Academy – Edinburgh (Trainee / Graduate)
- Self Employed Valuer - Vale of White Horse
- Property Consultant - Westminster
- Sales Property Broker - Canary Wharf
- Lettings Negotiator - St Albans
- Sales Manager - Leicester
- Senior Lettings Negotiator / Letting Manager - Ipswich
- Self Employed Valuer - Suffolk
- Property Manager - North Nottingham
- Chartered Building Surveyor - Bristol
- Residential Surveyor - Liverpool
- Residential Surveyor - Sheffield