Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team
One of my Central London based local authority clients is looking for a driven Qualified social worker to fill an available position in their Community Mental Health Team.
The hiring manger would like some one that has a good understanding of Mental Health Social Work.
What is on offer for the social worker:
- Excellent pay rate at £30 per hour.
- A supportive and stable working Environment.
Responsibilities of the Social Worker:
- Completing ongoing comprehensive social care assessments and reports as required.
- Conduct Mental Capacity and Care Act Assessments.
- Putting into place care plans is accordance with the Care Act (2014).
- Multi-disciplinary team working.
You must have:
- Social Work England registration.
- A clear enhanced DBS on the update service.
- 1 years' experience in Mental Health Social Work
If you would like to request further information and register your interest in this unique opportunity, apply for this vacancy online via email to: email@example.com or call our office on 07825213518 and ask to speak with Lawrence Moroney.
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Youth Worker - 9-5
- Adoption Panel Adviser – Local Authority
- Senior Social Worker - Safeguarding Reviews (Home Working)
- Practice Educator - Safeguarding and Quality Assurance Team
- Social Worker - Assessment Team
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team
- Strategic Safeguarding Lead - Adult Services
- Social Worker - Frontline
- Social Worker - Project Reviews
- Assistant Team Manager - Looked After Children
- Senior Social Worker - Frontline
- Adoption Panel Advisor
- Supervising Social Worker Swanwick
- Supervising Social Worker Ringwood
- Supervising Social Worker Devon
- Compliance Administrator
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work
- Registered Estate Manager - Retirement Village
- Deputy Manager - Learning Disabilities