Senior Bioanalytical Programme Manager
Senior Bioanalytical Programme Manager/ Bioanalytical Programme Manager | Kent/Remote |
Blackfield Associates are recruiting for a Senior Bioanalytical Programme Manager and a Bioanalytical Programme Manager at a leading pharmaceutical organisation to join the site in Kent on a permanent basis.
You will provide scientific and operational leadership in the area of biomarker bioanalysis, managing a programme of biomarker studies to ensure timely delivery of projects.
You will be working closely with clients and the BD team.
Senior Bioanalytical Programme Manager will have to make a significant contribution to the operation management of the Bioanalytical Sciences group.
They are actively involved in the bioanalytical community and apply their knowledge of the industry to provide input into the strategic direction of the business.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Lead a team who are responsible for the timely delivery of Biomarker services for the client.
- Oversee the personal development of team members.
- Mento Analytical Project Managers within the team on the appropriate management or PD/Biomarker studies.
- Deliver projects to agreed timelines.
- Promote the clients Biomarker services through participation in panel discussions, webinars and conference presentations.
- Overall financial responsibility for the revenues generated within your team.
- Degree in biological science or equivalent.
- Expertise in biomarker analysis, as well as a good understand of biomarker end points and tiered method validation approaches.
- Skilled in project management, able to plan and manager projects supporting large, complex clinical trials.
- Committed to delivering an exceptional service to the clients.
- Scientific credibility in client discussions and able to deliver conference presentations as well as playing an active role in the Biomarker community.
If this is something of interest to you please email Daisy your updated cv and cover sheet to Daisy@Blackfieldassociates.com or call me on 02392322386.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Remote Brain Injury Case Manager
- Workstream Lead – Recruitment and Onboarding
- Workstream Lead – Change
- Surfacing Supervisor
- Surfacing Supervisor
- Solicitor/Legal executive- housing disrepair
- Data and Operations Analyst - 103827-1
- Embedded Tester - 103799-1
- Head of Validation
- Azure Architect
- Azure Developer
- Principal Valuation and Housing Surveyor
- Press and New Media Officer
- Injection Moulding Technician
- Capacity Planner
- Press Officer
- Laboratory Manager
- Digital Solutions Architect
- Senior DevOps Engineer - 103782-1
- Shift Maintenance Engineer