Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team
The London Borough of Greenwich is looking for a Social Worker to join their Referral and Assessment Team.
This is a Locum Social Work role.
The ideal Social Worker will have prior knowledge and experience of Frontline work as this position deals with R+A and short team CIN/ CP cases.
The key to success in this role is to be able to work efficiently on short-term cases.
Benefits for you as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- Therapeutic processes
- “Good” Ofsted results
- Home and flexible working available
- Training available
- Less than a 5-minute walk away from Woolwich Arsenal train station
Your responsibilities as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- Undertaking Child and Parenting Assessments
- Attend Children in Need and Child Protection meetings
- Be able to make decisions based on visits in line with valid legislations
- Working on short-term, fast-paced cases with a high level of proficiency
Requirements of you as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England registration
- Have competent knowledge and experience of R+A and CP work
Location: Greenwich, London
Pay rate: £30.00 per hour
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Katherine Scoggins on 0118 948 5555 or email email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Assessment Team
- Support Worker - Adult Day Centre
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work Team
- Senior Practitioner - Assessment Team
- SEN Trainee Teacher - Autism
- Specialist Social Worker - Reviews Project (Remote Working)
- Deputy Manager - Learning & Physical Disabilities
- Support Worker - Brain Injury
- Support Worker - No experience needed!
- Senior Residential Support Worker - Children's Home
- Residential Support Worker - Full training provided
- Residential Support Worker - Full Training Provided
- Practice Manager - Independent Fostering Agency
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Bedfordshire
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Cambridgeshire
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Buckinghamshire
- Child Social Worker
- Child Social Worker
- Adult Social Worker