Commercial Analyst- 5148766
Commercial Analyst- £30,000-45,000 per annum- Reading- Permanant
My Client who is a large Telecom company has released an exciting opportunity to join their team on a Permanent basis in Reading.
This position will be to provide contract, commercial and analytical support to the Sales and Commercial team across existing customer contracts and new sales opportunities.
The successful candidate will be heavily involved in maintaining, developing, and supporting the existing customer contracts and will have responsibility for developing and maintaining their contract database.
The role will involve:
- Developing commercial models having sought input from internal stakeholders including Account Directors, Commercial Managers, Delivery leads, Estates leads, and Finance colleagues where necessary
- Attending governance meetings to obtain opportunity sign off
- Developing and maintaining our contract database on SharePoint - Maintaining contract critical events and relevant data
- Tracking customer and On Tower UK obligations and deliverables under the contracts
- Developing and maintaining contract performance dashboards for presentation internally and externally to customers
- Investigating and supporting the resolution of site-specific queries including production of correspondence and history etc
- Issuing and logging standard letters to document commercial matters and contract variations
- Supporting the integration of the Sales and Commercial processes and customer contracts across the On Tower UK and Cellnex UK businesses.
- Ideally you will already have a good understanding of a commercial business and have telecoms industry experience or the drive to gain this experience quickly.
Experience of Commercial/Contract ideally within the Telecoms industry but not essential.
To apply for this position please send a up to date CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Quality Engineer
- QA Operations Manager
- HR Advisor-
- Organisational Learning Lead
- Senior P&I Claims Adjuster - London
- Recruitment Manager - 7773411921792
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Experienced Case Manager
- Specialist Case Manager
- Clinical Lead - Multi Trauma
- Associate Case Managers
- Community Developer - Live Engagement - 102751-1
- Repairs Planning Officer
- Senior EMC Project Engineer
- Procurement Business Partner
- Shift Maintenance Engineer
- Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultant
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Network Engineer
- QC Analyst (12 month FTC)