Senior QA Automation Engineer (Software)
Senior QA Automation Engineer (Software) - London
£50,000 - £60,000 per annum + competitive benefits and excellent pension.
Primary Purpose of Role:
Within this role you will take the lead on creating and automating test cases.
You will own the automation, performance and security testing frameworks.
You will execute tests and build, implement, maintain and use new test frameworks and extend existing frameworks.
Everything you do will support the enablement of end-to-end testing in multi-component environments.
You will be someone that is passionate about performance testing, security and automation.
Your work experience will see you have some of the following in your background:
* Proven work experience in software development as a QA Engineer, Automation Test Engineer or Test Engineer.
* Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
* Strong experience of QA processes, tools and methodologies
* Hands-on experience using Automated testing framework and testing tools like; Selenium, TestNG, OWASP, Behave, JUnit, REST Assured, FitNesse, JMeter.
* Experience working with collaborative development tools such as JIRA, Confluence and Github.
* Experience of working with cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS
* Ability to mentor junior colleagues, taking the lead on new projects.
* Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
* Experience of the full testing lifecycle from unit testing to user acceptance testing.
* Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and rectify issues quickly.
At the heart of everything, you'll be someone that is passionate about technology and consistently seeks answers to complex problems.
You're someone that is constantly evaluating new technologies and looking at ways to improve a test function.
If you're passionate about performance testing, automation and security and want to work with some very interesting products then I'm keen to hear from you.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Head of Sales & Customer Service
- Warehouse Technician
- Shift Maintenance Fitters
- Lift Engineer - Installation, Service and Repair
- ACCOUNT MANAGER : UNIFIED COMMUNICATIONS
- Junior Web Developer - React & WordPress
- Vehicle Diagnostic Technician
- Senior Vehicle Technician / Diagnostic Technician
- Tax Manager / Associate Director
- Financial Reporting Senior
- Tax Advisor
- Security Maintenance and Callout Engineer - CCTV, Access Control systems
- Audit & Accounts Semi Senior
- Audit & Accounts Senior
- Web Developer - PHP & WordPress
- Video Editor / Creatives - Experience in Mobile Games
- Snr/Mid-weight Backend Developer : Remote (Java/Node.js/AWS)
- 3D Artist - Experience in Mobile Games