(Tech stack: Android Developer, Mobile, Android Developer, Urgent)
With operations in over 20 countries our client has fast become a major player within the digital download arena.
In addition to an award winning website they have launched mobile apps for the iPhone and Android market, the latter of which has been featured on Google Play.
They have created a real buzz in the industry have been written up in TechCrunch, The New York Times, The Guardian and many more.
They are going through a period of explosive growth and need your help!
We are seeking gifted Android Developer to join their close-knit and extremely talented technical team.
We're looking for Android Developer who are ambitious about building a quality service which brings delight to their users.
Android Developer should be experienced in some or all of the following (full training will be provided to fill any gaps in your skill set): design principles (MVVM, MVP), design patterns (e.g.
Singleton, Builder, Factory, Repository), Object-Oriented based languages & design principles (e.g.
Java/Kotlin/C#), source code version tools (e.g.
Git, SVN, Mercurial), common Android frameworks (e.g.
Activities, Fragments, Services and Broadcast Receivers), SOLID programming principles, Java or Kotlin, unit testing (e.g.
JUnit, Mockito , MockK), Automated testing (e.g.
Espresso, Barista), Android app release process, performance and memory tuning tools (e.g.
Performance Profiler), Architecture components and Jetpack, continuous integration environments (e.g.
Jenkins, Bitrise, Github Actions), Software Control Management System (e.g.
JIRA, Confluence, Bugzilla), Bluetooth technologies and supporting Android frameworks, Dagger or an understanding of dependency injection.
Top performers can expect to receive their first promotion (and pay rise) within 6 months.
Our client offers a unique working environment including a free onsite restaurant, relaxation pods, games room, background music while you work and flexible working hours.
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland / Remote
Salary: £30 - £40k + Bonus + Car + Benefits
To apply for this position please send your CV to Matt Jones at Noir.
More Jobs from Noir Consulting
- .NET Developer - Fastest Growing Social Media Firm – York
- .NET Developer - Global Sports Company – Cannock
- .NET Developer, .NET Core, C# - Global Record Label - Bradford
- .NET Developer - Batley
- .NET Developer, C# - Global Internet Icon - Manchester
- .NET Developer, C# - Computer Gaming Company – Brighton
- .NET Developer - Software House – Oxford
- .NET Developer, C#, WPF - Mobile Teleco – Darlington
- .NET Developer, C#, WPF - Mobile Teleco – Halifax
- .NET Developer – Social Messaging Platform – Doncaster
- .NET Developer – .NET Core, C#, Blazor, Azure – Northampton
- .NET Developer - Internet Company – Wolverhampton
- .NET Developer – Global Fitness Movement - Wimborne Minster
- .NET Developer - Europe’s Largest Radio Station Group
- .NET Developer - Fastest-Growing Internet Co Ever – Brighton
- .NET Developer, C#, WPF - Mobile Teleco – Newcastle-under-Lyme
- .NET Developer, C#, .NET Core, Angular 9, Web API 2 - Worcester
- .NET Developer - Dudley
- .NET Developer - Software House – Cheltenham
- .NET Developer - Fastest Growing Social Media Firm – Glasgow