Senior Analytical Scientist - HPLC
We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Scientist - HPLC to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area.
The company is focused in developing vaccine products.
As the Senior Analytical Scientist - HPLC you will be responsible for developing analytical methods focused on HPLC / UPLC and validating them.
This is a great match for a Scientist / Analyst with existing experience in HPLC / UPLC who is looking to develop their skills further.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Analytical Scientist - HPLC will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
As the Senior Analytical Scientist you will be optimising analytical methods and develop new methods from scratch.
You will focus on HPLC / UPLC method development and cell based assays.
You will work closely with the Formulation and Process Development Team to ensure the projects run smoothly.
Support and train more junior members of the team.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Analytical Scientist - HPLC we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline such as Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biotechnology.
This can be a BSc and/or MSc.
Proven industry experience in developing methods using HPLC and UPLC.
Experience with cell-based assays is strongly preferred.
A working knowledge in GMP is advantageous but not necessary.
Key Words: Analytical Scientist / Senior Scientist / Method Development / Analytical Method Development / HPLC / UPLC / Cell Based Assays / ICH / GMP / Vaccine Development
- Start: 22/10/2020
- Rate: Â£25000 to Â£35000 Per: annum
- Location: Oxford,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5633946
- Posted: 2020-10-22 13:22:27 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Quality Control Associate
- Head of Operations
- Data Integrity Specialist
- Development Scientist - In Vitro Liver Models
- Technical Sales Specialist - Cell Biology
- QC Analyst
- Trackwise Technical Manager
- Technical Application Scientist - Polish Speaking 1 year FTC
- Discovery Scientist - Immunology
- Senior Scientific Officer - Microbiology
- Senior Scientist - SPR
- Technical Sales Specialist - Bioprocess
- Project Manager
- Senior QC Analyst
- Project Manager
- IT Quality Systems Specialist
- Senior/Principal Scientist - Flow Cytometry
- Sales Executive, Midlands
- Senior Stem Cell Technician
- Research Technician