Science Teacher - East Dulwich, London
Salary: MPS (inner London) + £2000 allowance
Our client is an academy with an 'Outstanding' by Ofsted.
They have a purpose built school for boys aged 11 to 18 years.
Our client are looking for a qualified teacher of science and a talented individual who wants to be a part of transforming education in London, and helping create exceptional places of learning.
Someone who will:
* Support the Faculty Director in continuing to deliver their vision of an outstanding, inclusive academy with the highest standards of teaching, learning and pupil progress.
* Contribute to raising standards of student attainment and to monitor the effectiveness of learning and teaching within the Faculty.
The successful applicant will be resilient, creative and a dynamic practitioner, and must hold QTS (or equivalent) and a relevant degree.
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Client Manager : Accountancy Practice
- Mobility Therapist
- RGN Nurse
- Buyer / Account Manager - Recycling Company
- Food and Nutrition Studies Teacher
- Bid Writer
- Dental Nurse
- Environmental Social Governance Consultant
- Communications Account Manager
- Performance Data Analyst
- Audit Senior
- Practice Based Management Accountant
- Work Placement / Project Manager
- Sales Manager - Stairlift Manufacturer
- Dental Nurse
- Supervisor/Foreman - Surfacing/ Tarmac
- Lifestyle and Wellbeing Co-ordinator
- School Nurse
- Supported Living Pathways Lead Teacher