Care Assistant - Belfast-Abingdon, Bangor, Larne, Chester, Whitehead.
Salary: £ 8.72 per hour, (Plus generous overtime rates.
Hours: Full time & Part time - day & night duty positions available.
They have over 25 years' experience in the private Nursing Home sector.
Each Home has a reputation for delivering high quality nursing care.
Our client is a leading healthcare group.
Over the years the business has developed to become a well-established organisation built on the principles of honesty and integrity.
They provide a professional and personal approach to all clients.
As part of the caring team, to help create and maintain a healthy and safe environment where the Personal nursing needs of the Residents are met under the direction and supervision of the Nurse in Charge.
Provision of Care in accordance with agreed Care Plans:
* Nutritional Intake
* Prevention of Pressure Sores
* Mouth Care as directed by the Nurse
* Management of Continence and Incontinence
* Repositioning Residents as directed by the Nurse in Charge in accordance with Manual Handling Requirements
* Assisting Residents with mobility
* Assisting with Personal Hygiene - shaving, grooming etc
* Assisting in the bathing of residents in bed or in the bathroom
* Ensure bedrooms and communal areas are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene and that wardrobes and drawers are kept tidy
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Client Manager : Accountancy Practice
- Mobility Therapist
- RGN Nurse
- Buyer / Account Manager - Recycling Company
- Food and Nutrition Studies Teacher
- Bid Writer
- Dental Nurse
- Environmental Social Governance Consultant
- Communications Account Manager
- Performance Data Analyst
- Audit Senior
- Practice Based Management Accountant
- Work Placement / Project Manager
- Sales Manager - Stairlift Manufacturer
- Dental Nurse
- Supervisor/Foreman - Surfacing/ Tarmac
- Lifestyle and Wellbeing Co-ordinator
- School Nurse
- Supported Living Pathways Lead Teacher