Project Manager - 5 months Contract- REMOTE - up to £480 per day
An exciting opportunity has arisen for this independent regulator for work-related health and safety.
Currently seeking Project Manager who will be part of the team to lead and manage projects according the Government Digital Service.
- Manage project team, resources and suppliers to deliver the agreed outputs.
- Manage project plans, tracking and reporting activities, using project methodology, documentation and tools.
- Establish and maintain a detailed project budget.
- Conduct final project reviews on completed projects.
Knowledge and Experience
- Qualified to APMPMQ, Prince2 or equivalent
- Experience of digital and working with GDS standards
- Strong Working Knowledge of utilising Project Planning tools - e.g.
Smartsheet or MS Project
- A clear communicator, able to discuss complex ideas to a variety of different audiences
- Proactive outcome-based approach with a “can-do” attitude
- Highly analytical and detail oriented with an evidence-based approach to problem solving
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and planning skills
stream is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Programme Manager
- Research Technology Engineer - 102387-1
- Project Manager - 102842-1
- Administrator- Covid 19- 5155856
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Property Manager
- Vessel Mobilisation Engineer
- Product Safety Engineer
- Integrated Logistics Support Engineer
- Project Support Officer
- Market & Street Trading Enforcement Officer
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Senior Asset Strategy Officer
- Senior Surveyor
- Cashiering Team Leader
- Production (Camera) Technician
- Commercial Gas Engineer
- Systems Engineer
- Occupational Health Technician