Microbiology Lab Manager
HRS are currently looking for a Microbiology Lab Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Swindon area.
As the Microbiology Lab Manager you will be responsible for managing a team supporting Microbiology projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Microbiology Lab Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
As the Microbiology Lab Manager you will line manage a team of Microbiologists whilst supporting and line managing the QC Microbiology projects.
You will be responsible for writing and executing protocols and reports as well as organising qualification work into packages suitable for audit preparation.
A responsibility of the Microbiology Lab Analyst will be to manage QC deviations, CAPAs, change controls and audit actions.
You will also be required to coordinate method transfer activities and qualify microbiology testing methods and cleanrooms.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Microbiology Lab Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in a Microbiology or Life Sciences related discipline plus industry experience.
Proven industry experience working in a pharmaceutical QC function, preferably within a sterile site.
A working knowledge and practical experience working with calibration and qualifications of analytical systems and processes e.g.
balances, incubators, endotoxin systems, microbiology test methods, microbial identification systems.
Key Words: QC / Quality Control / Microbiology / Microbiologist / Laboratory / Manager / Team Leader / Pharmaceuticals / Biopharmaceuticals / Life Sciencies / Biologics / Sterile / Aseptic / Calibration / Incubators / Endotoxin / Bioburden / Microbial / CAPAs / Change Control / Deviation / Cleanrooms / Method Transfer.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development.
We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 26/10/2020
- Rate: Â£38000 to Â£40000 Per: annum
- Location: Swindon,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Rachel Benjamin
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5633961
- Posted: 2020-10-26 16:33:29 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Interim Head of Automation (Pharmaceutical) -
- Associate Principal Scientist - Analytical Method Development
- Interim Shutdown Leader (Pharmaceutical)
- Bioinformatics Scientist
- Senior Biochemist - Conjugation
- Bioanlaytical Study Monitor
- Validation Manager - Pharmaceutical
- Senior Formulation Scientist
- Shift Engineer
- Senior Scientist - Clinical Assay Development
- Quality Control Associate
- Head of Operations
- Data Integrity Specialist
- Development Scientist - In Vitro Liver Models
- Technical Sales Specialist - Cell Biology
- QC Analyst
- Trackwise Technical Manager
- Technical Application Scientist - Polish Speaking 1 year FTC
- Discovery Scientist - Immunology
- Senior Scientific Officer - Microbiology