Senior Software Product Manager
Senior Software Product Manager - East Africa - up to $80,000
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Senior Software Product Manager to join this world leading innovator of Renewable Energy of Power Systems and Smart Low Power Appliances.
This is a great opportunity to work for a truly remarkable company that are genuinely making a huge impact on the lives of people in less developed countries.
This role sits at the nexus between the business and technology to drive the software development for their most important product.
The essential functions of the mobile software product include secure device locking, customer acquisition and registration, account management, and mobile money payment integrations with their telecom partners.
The goal is for the mobile application to become a personalized hub for their customers, allowing them to manage their loans, view their balances, pay for their products in instalments, request and upgrade to new services, and support their financial development.
,You will hear big ideas from all corners of the business and distill them into their mobile product roadmap.
,You will manage the product to achieve goals and hit feature launch timelines.
,Likewise, you will collaborate closely with engineering during the development cycle to make judgment calls as engineering constraints arise, with a bias towards shipping valuable work each sprint and iteratively improving on it later.
,You will become the authority on their mobile software, a resource for others in the company to rely on.
,You will work closely with market research teams to understand user needs, define a vision for the product, and advocate for the voice of the customer throughout the product lifecycle.
,To get a broad array of stakeholders aligned and invested, you will draft and present “product brief” and process map documentation to outline high-level scope for Epic and Feature level work.
,You will write feature specifications in user stories along with acceptance criteria in Gherkin syntax format.
,You will stay up to date with the requirements that their grant obligations place on the software roadmap and advocate for language in their grant proposals that is best for their core business.
- Proven experience in Software Product management - specifically Android Mobile Apps
- Required languages: English (Spoken: fluent | Written: fluent)
- You will have a background of interfacing with Engineers and be a great technical writer
- Ability to communicate with all areas of the business and understand needs.
- Agile working
- Fluent in English and proficient in a national language from one of their target markets - Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Commercial Officer
- Electronics Design Engineer
- Regulatory Compliance Engineer
- Maintenance Technician
- Multi Skilled Technician – Site Engineering
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
- Technical Engineering Specialist
- Senior Policy Advisor-RQ406420
- Dynamics 365 Lead
- Business Analyst
- Quality Engineer
- QA Operations Manager
- HR Advisor-
- Organisational Learning Lead
- Senior P&I Claims Adjuster - London
- Recruitment Manager - 7773411921792
- Adult Social Care Lawyer
- Experienced Case Manager
- Specialist Case Manager
- Clinical Lead - Multi Trauma