Are you a Nursery Practitioner looking for a full time position?
I am recruiting for a qualified practitioner to join an outstanding team in Preston.
You will act as a key person to a group of children, spending time getting to know them and becoming responsible for supporting each child's development in line with the EYFS curriculum.
- Level 3 or equivalent in Early Years, Level 2 could be considered with experience.
- Previous childcare experience in a key worker role.
- Confident and friendly person who is not afraid to get messy and have fun.
- DBS registered to the update service or willing to complete a new one.
- 2 references which cover the last 2 years of employment.
This is a permanent role for the right candidate, so if the above sounds like you please get in touch.
Submit your CV today or call Holly on 01772 808010 for more information.
More Jobs from Integra
- Cleaner - Malborough, Kingsbridge
- Cleaner - Brixham
- Cleaner - Buckland, Newton Abbot
- Cleaner - Ashford, Kent
- Cleaner - Biggin Hill, Westerham
- Cleaner - Sevenoaks
- Cleaner - Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Cleaner - Merriot, Crewkerne
- Cleaner - Benfleet, Essex
- Cleaner - Eastleigh, Hampshire
- Cleaner - Malmesbury, Wiltshire
- Cleaner - Milford Haven
- Cleaner - Mexborough
- Cleaner - Crystal Peaks, Sheffield
- Cleaner - Chadwell Heath, Romford
- Cleaner - Oxted
- Cleaner - Dorking
- Cleaner - Ashington, Pulborough
- Cleaner - East Grinstead
- Cleaner - Southwater