Internal Recruiter- Contract- London- £250-300 a day
My Client has released an exciting opportunity to join their team in London on a contract basis.
They are looking for a internal recruiter ideally who has worked in a really fast pace environment.
The right candidate will focus on the management from screening to decision making.
You will be spending most of the time doing interviews, screening, assessing candidates with role plays- and operational management of the candidates.
You will be carrying out daily and weekly reports on the activity which is happening with the recruitment projects.
- Support the Client's Programme through the attraction and recruitment of candidates for roles based in and across the UK
- Utilise the client's Applicant Tracking system (ATS) to manage candidates through the hiring journey, adhering to best practice data integrity guidelines
- Input into digital recruitment campaigns and manage responses
- Assist in the planning, logistics and running of recruitment assessment centres as required
- Use LinkedIn in to identify, connect and engage with relevant talent profiles
- To screen / interview candidates, either face to face or via videolink to assess suitability for roles
- To support the TA team in delivering reporting, building market mapping, presentations and attending meetings with business stakeholders
- To represent in the external talent marketplace with passion and professionalism
- To act as an advocate for the client's overall dedication to diversity and inclusion as a core value and business imperative.
- To deliver exceptional recruitment experience to both candidates and hiring managers
This is a 3 month role- possible to extend.
Currently remote working.
Candidate will be doing a lot of Video Skype calls.
To apply for this position, please send a up to date CV to Nikki at firstname.lastname@example.org
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Assistant Finance Business Partner
- Education Partner Development Manager - 102899-1
- Customer Service Transformation Lead
- Programme Manager
- Equality and Diversity Project Co-ordinator
- Sales Manager
- CONTRACT ENGINEERS
- Bid Manager
- Principal/Senior Consultant - Azure Infrastructure & DevOps
- Channel Marketing Manager 102846
- Information Security Analyst/Manager
- Genomics Bioanalytical Project Manager
- Learning And Development Officer
- Contract Mobile App Developer (Front End)
- Shutdown Leader
- Regional Operations Manager
- Programme Manager
- Research Technology Engineer - 102387-1
- Project Manager - 102842-1
- Administrator- Covid 19- 5155856