Senior Supervising Social Worker - not-for-profit IFA
A not-for-profit Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Senior Supervising Social Worker to carry a small caseload of Foster carers around West & South Yorkshire.
This role is home-Based, part-time, 1 year fixed-term contract with the likelihood of becoming a permanent position.
The ideal Social Worker will have Fostering experience ideally with an Independent Fostering Agency or Charity.
This is a great chance to have a great work life balance and manageable caseload with a well-thought of organisation.
What is on offer for you as the Senior Supervising Social Worker:
- Mileage paid at 0.45ppm
- 32 days annual leave + bank holidays
- An unmatched Pension Scheme 10%
- Out of hours payments
- Further benefits
Duties and Responsibilities for you as the Senior Supervising Social Worker:
- Managing a caseload of foster carers
- Working in an out of hours rota
- Recruiting & Assessing prospective new carers
- Delivering training for Foster Carers
- Improving the fostering service
- Organising training for carers
Requirements for you as the Senior Supervising Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/Diploma)
- Registered with the Social Worker England
- Significant experience of working within Fostering, ideally with a Charity or Independent Fostering Agency as a Supervising Social Worker or Senior Practitioner
- An excellent working knowledge and understanding of the current legislation and frameworks relevant to Children Social Care and Fostering
Location: North Yorkshire
Salary: Up to just over £36,272 pro rata & great benefits
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on 0118 948 5555 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details
If this role is not what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Assessment Team
- Support Worker - Adult Day Centre
- Team Manager - Children's Social Work Team
- Senior Practitioner - Assessment Team
- SEN Trainee Teacher - Autism
- Specialist Social Worker - Reviews Project (Remote Working)
- Deputy Manager - Learning & Physical Disabilities
- Support Worker - Brain Injury
- Support Worker - No experience needed!
- Senior Residential Support Worker - Children's Home
- Residential Support Worker - Full training provided
- Residential Support Worker - Full Training Provided
- Practice Manager - Independent Fostering Agency
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Bedfordshire
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Cambridgeshire
- Children's Social Workers & Managers - Buckinghamshire
- Child Social Worker
- Child Social Worker
- Adult Social Worker