Head of Families - Charity
A well-thought of Charity is looking for a Head of Families to join their Adoption team based in the Merseyside/Greater Manchester area.
You will also be the Registered Manager of the Adoption service.
As the Registered Manager, you will be leading and developing the adoption service and aiming to improve the Ofsted rating from ‘Good' to ‘Outstanding'.
As the Registered Manager, you are required to have experience as a Senior Manager within the Adoption sector.
This is a full time, permanent position.
Benefits for you as a Registered Manager:
- Generous Annual Leave
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Sick Pay
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Private Health Care
- Additional Benefits
Your responsibilities as a Registered Manager:
- Manage the Adoption Service
- Manage Projects and Developments
- Supervise Adoption Social Workers
- Promote, Develop and Deliver Training Programmes
- Quality Assurance
- Business Development
Requirements of you as a Registered Manager:
- A recognised Social Work qualification (Degree/DipSW/CQSW)
- A valid Social Work England Registration
- Experience of working within Fostering
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence
Location: Greater Manchester/ Merseyside
Salary Scale: £49,959 - £54,642
Please follow the instructions on this website, or alternatively contact Jamil Olweny on 0118 948 5555 or email@example.com for further details and please do be sure to leave your contact details.
If this Social Work position role isn't what you are looking for, but you are looking to make a move within Social Work, get in touch, as we have many other opportunities!
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Regional Manager - Children's Services
- Service Manager - 3 month contract - Full Time
- Registered Manager - 3 month contact - Full Time
- Social Worker - Assessment Team
- Youth Worker - 16+
- Social Worker - Children's Social Work Team
- Social Worker - Adolescent Team - Local Authority
- Service Manager - Supported Living
- Registered Manager - Learning Disabilities
- Operations Director - Complex Needs Care
- Residential Support Worker - Bank
- Team Lead - Supported Living, Autism
- Social Worker - Fostering Team
- Registered Manager - Independent Fostering Agency
- Social Worker - RAPT - Independent Fostering Agency
- Supervising Social Worker - Outstanding Rated - IFA
- Supervsing Social Worker - Homebased
- Support Worker - Supported Living
- Residential Support Worker - Full Training Provided
- Team Leader - Children's Home