Secondary Teaching Assistant
Secondary Teaching Assistant - Widnes.
Integra People's successful Education Division are working with a Multi-Academy Trust which have a popular Secondary School in the Widnes area.
They require an additional TA to work within their supportive team and work either on a 1:1 basis with a student who has additional needs and requires help to stay on task; or as a General Teaching Assistant supporting in classes which need support within the classroom.
The role can be made either a 1:1 or whole group position depending on the successful applicant's preferences.
Either way, strong behaviour management skills, patience and a strong understanding of the core subjects is important.
The successful applicant will be qualified to Level 2 or Level 3 in a Childcare / School Support related subject; have a DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one); and have experience working with students of a secondary age.
- The opportunity to work in a varied position and a role which suits you.
- Good rates of pay from Day 1, paid on a weekly basis.
- Access to the Multi-Academy Trust's permanent vacancies.
- Rewarding work and the genuine chance to develop young people on a long-term basis.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.
More Jobs from Integra
- Cleaner - Bath
- School Cleaner Wolverhampton
- Healthcare Assistant
- School Cleaner Lowton
- Practice Nurse
- Cleaner - Rickmansworth
- Cleaner - Malborough, Kingsbridge
- Cleaner - Brixham
- Cleaner - Buckland, Newton Abbot
- Cleaner - Ashford, Kent
- Cleaner - Biggin Hill, Westerham
- Cleaner - Sevenoaks
- Cleaner - Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Cleaner - Merriot, Crewkerne
- Cleaner - Benfleet, Essex
- Cleaner - Eastleigh, Hampshire
- Cleaner - Malmesbury, Wiltshire
- Cleaner - Milford Haven
- Cleaner - Mexborough
- Cleaner - Crystal Peaks, Sheffield